Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cut out and transform your ugle t into something...useful?


old t shirt.
I can't wear colours like this...
so turn it inside out and I went for it.
Cotton is still pretty good, and good to recycle right? Anyways, started on this project..with what's been swimming in my head, now I just have to finish it.
More pic. later with the results.
OH yeah, forgot to mention that I bought this magazine called "stuffed" very cool things in there. Apparently there's been this trend on "softies" or soft sculpture, basically anything that you can stuff whether it's an amigurumi or nuigurumi (http://www.squidoo.com/nuigurumi)
I've noticed that there's starting to be tons of resources and reference to this.
You'll start finding Japanese craft books, translated to English so we can get our hands on some really cute projects.

No comments: