Sunday, April 22, 2007

Certain Cat like illustrations



A particular cat illustrations for a company called "Google"
(I'm sure you all heard of this place or use it as a verb in your daily life)
The top one is a composite I did based on the theme in the valley (metaphorically speaking) that everyone needs to "chase down" a Starbucks coffee or they would go absolutely ape-shit. This cat is chasing the mouse for the mouse sake or getting that four-fifty cup of sugared coffee? You decide... I shouldn't bitch, I do need it now and again.
But the top one never got sent in. I thought the face of the cat was looking really Dr. Seuss like and seemed strange to me. The mouse, however, turned out alot better than I thought.
The cat illustration just below, is the one that I submitted.
It's probably not good enough, or not what they are looking for. But what the heck, I had fun drawing these guys out.

No comments: