Tuesday, June 13, 2006



Hello. Since I'm new to this blog world, you'll most likely see me post tons of photos of my on-going craft projects.
The photo next is one of my first knitted project, it's a baby booty set. So cute and took me only a few days to knit up.


Oh yeah, a bit about me... I am totally addicted to crafting like knitting, crochet, greeting cards, and just picked up sewing. I'm not a hard core knitter like the ones that you see posted, I only dabble in the simple stuff, so I'm what you call a "easy-beginner" knitter.
And it's not a good idea that I live so close to a "Michael's Arts and Craft" store. Yikes. I think this blogging thing will be great for me, now I can share all of my stuff to the world. Maybe I should of join one of those crafty blogs. (hmmm?) But I will also be posting other interests as well. I'm also into painting and mixed media, and since I just broke my website... maybe I will start posting my latest works here...


Also posted is my very latest project... a Japanese "Happi" coat for my son. Background on the happi coat here-http://www.garden-gifts.com/happi.htm . Fabric was purchased in Santa Cruz - http://www.hartsfabric.com/
It's a cool store, they specialize in Hawaiian and Asian fabrics. I'll be going back for sure.

No comments: